Share Your Game
One of the most exciting features of Roblox is that it’s really easy to share your game with friends. Currently your game is probably private, meaning only you can play it. For your friends to see the game, you need to make it public.
- Make sure you have the Volcanic Island tab selected.
- Click File → Close.
- Make sure My Games is selected.
- Hover your mouse over the Volcanic Island image and notice the little icon with three dots () that appears in the top-right corner. Click on the icon and select Make public.
Share With Roblox FriendsYour game is public! Now you can use the Share feature to send friends a message and show off your amazing island!
- Once again, hover your mouse over the Volcanic Island image and click the icon.
- Select Share.
- Now you can share your game with your friends!
Ask Friends for Feedback
Once your friends play your game, be sure to ask them about their experience! They might think of some cool ideas to make your game more fun, or point out something that was too hard.
Try asking your friends these questions after they finish playing:
- What was your favorite part?
- What was the hardest part and why?
- What's one wish you'd like to see in the game?